Junior Account Executive (ref. SND 05)
The Account Manager is responsible for implementing the sales & marketing plans to achieve targets.
Direct Tasks and Duties:
- Evaluate and qualify sales leads.
- Prepare quotations, proposals and contracts.
- Prepare and implement product demonstration sessions.
- Deliver sales presentations to potential clients.
- Gather data about the activities and products of the competition.
- Represent company at trade shows to promote products.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare weekly reports for management.
- Be an active participant in the team & culture of SAND.
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary by management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1 year experience in sales environment is preferred.
- Strong technology & software background.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Good use of MS Outlook, Word, Power Point & Excel.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Presentable and well organized.
- Ability to approach customers and develop good relationship with them by displaying a high level of commitment & technology knowledge.
Proactive, loyal, dynamic, self-motivated, hard worker, dedicated, enthusiastic and continuously seeks to endeavor and improve knowledge of own job function.
If interested send email to email@example.com with your CV attached and the subject line RefSND5
Position Type: Full Time
Location: SAND, Cairo