Project Manager (ref. SND 04)
1. Interface with customer and team to clearly define overall objectives, scope, and project deliverables.
2. Define and document the project scope, project targets/objectives to translate desired business benefits into clear and achievable project objectives.
3. Implement and execute project plans using appropriate resources ensuring that project objectives are achieved as laid out in the project plan and within the set quality standards.
4. Regularly generate project status reports and the project schedule, comparing baseline schedules and budgets to actual work completed ensuring that appropriate actions are taken to meet project objectives.
5. Initiate and follow through on all assigned projects, including proposal, system configuration and design, to handover and commissioning.
6. Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
7. Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
8. Minimize our exposure and risk on project.
9. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
10. Coordinate with other teams to resolve issues and integrate enhancements as needed.
11. Report issues and project status of modules to the manager.
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering.
2. PMP certificate is a plus
3. Excellent command of English Language (Written and Spoken)
Strong command of Project management software , Leadership capabilities, Analytical thinking and judgment, Problem solving skills, Decision making abilities, Accurate and innovative.
Experience: 5- 7 years experience in IT with project management background.
If interested send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached and the subject line RefSND4
Position Type:Full Time
Location: SAND, Cairo