Junior Marketing Executive (ref. SND 02)
Fully responsible to support & coordinate sales support processes by managing & implementing various marketing activities.
Direct Tasks and Duties:
- Handling correspondence and organizing contact between the sales executives and their customers.
- Appointment setting for the sales team
- Responsible for managing & updating company’s contacts database (CRM).
- Acquire sources of companies’ data and adding them to the contacts database for future contact as per the leads plan document.
- Pre-qualify sales leads (prospects) prior to setting appointments.
- Keeping records of visits and sales logs along with the sales team
- Gather data about the activities and products of the competition.
- Assist in preparing quotations, proposals and contracts.
- Proactively research, analyze market intelligence information from a variety of sources on prospect accounts; use market research information to enhance sales success with potential clients
- Update marketing supporting documents & forms
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare weekly reports for management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Good use of MS Outlook, Word, Power Point & Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Presentable and well organized.
- Ability to approach customers and develop good relationship with them
Proactive, loyal, dynamic, self-motivated, hard worker, dedicated, enthusiastic and continuously seeks to endeavor and improve knowledge of own job function.
If interested send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached and the subject line RefSND2
Position Type:Full Time